- medical devices
- herbal medicinal products
- dietary supplements
Established in 2008, NiSiPharm provides tailored marketing and sales outsourcing solutions for the pharmaceutical industry throughout Germany and Europe.
The NiSiPharm team and their network partners support their customers in the healthcare industry in all relevant aspects of the introduction and marketing of pharmaceutical products. NiSiPharm offers a wide range of activities and services for the marketing of products and product portfolios. NiSiPharm is the ideal partner for outsourcing services and as a licensee of products in Germany and Europe.
NiSiPharm is a member of the Federal Association of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers (Bundesverband der Arzneimittel-Hersteller e.V. – BAH)
Examples of projects
- operational support of a generic medicinal product portfolio as outsourcing partner
- setup of a network of distribution partners in Europe (biotech, existing market)
- worldwide marketing for a biotech product (oncology, interim management)
- strategic consulting, marketing, sales and distribution planning for the introduction of an innovative vaccine
- planning and implementation of an innovative, most flexible and efficient business unit
- market analysis and potential evaluation as well as development of a marketing strategy for in-licensing a medical product in the hospital market
- relaunch of a COPD drug (orphan disease) in Germany, incl. the creation of a social media campaign
- development of a distribution strategy for a mail-order pharmacy
- development of an OTC business turnaround concept
- interim management: medical liaison manager (Germany) (introduction, gastrointestinal)
- innovation management (design thinking)
Range of indications
- cardio-vascular diseases
- rare diseases
- CNS (depression, Parkinson’s disease)
- veterinary medicine
Join our team
We provide tailored solutions for the marketing of pharmaceuticals and medical devices. For us, each project and each customer are unique and require innovation, experience and commitment.
If you identify with this and are committed to professionalism and flexibility, we will be pleased to meet you.
Click here for detailed job descriptions.